Monday, August 20, 2007

Blog World

So, I have made it into the blog world! Never thought this would happen. You see, I have a friend, her name is Rachel, and she pushed me over the edge. I was thinking for a while about doing a blog, but I wondered who in the world was going to want to read my nonsense, so I hesitated. Well, yesterday, my fiance and I wandered upstairs to my friend Rachel's house...and that is when it happened. It was decided, right then and there. If she can do a blog about her love affair with cooking, then I sure can do a blog about all these crazy thoughts that run through my head!

So there it is folks...my decision was made...here I am in blog world. We will see what nonsense comes out of this adventure...

Till next time

2 comments:

the faded apron said...

well, if nobody else ever reads our blogs, at least we will have each others support...

i look forward to reading more thoughts! goodnight, rachel.

Travis said...

I look forward to reading what you write Becky. : ) Nice title too, for your blog, by the way.